Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wow It's Been A While

Sorry about the minor delay in submitting a blog entry. Just busy and tired :p.

So not much as really changed. Work weekdays. Study weekdays and weekends. Packing the house since we're moving soon. Trying to make sure I pass my exam on Saturday. Trying to figure out when to write my Philosophy essay and make it better than last time. Sigh. So much to do. If only I didn't have to take any courses during the summer.

Anyways, I was at the supermarket the other day with my parents. I was standing with the cart waiting and then a little girl passed by. She was holding a ball and kicking it around the store. First of all, it was a chinese supermarket. That means it's crowded, dirty and everyone is annoyed because of all the people. On top of that now, a little girl is playing with her medium sized ball and dropping it on the floor every 5 seconds, kicking it around and not caring where people are walking. I just don't understand why parents allow their kids to act that way or let them bring in toys like that. Parents, sigh. Never let me catch you with your kids doing that *cut eye*.

I am going to miss the weekend. Work starts again tomorrow. Stay weekend, stay!

1 comment:

xena said...

wow, what a hard @$$ haha, psshh, I bet you'll be one of those parents one day. : P

well.. actually no, i hope you don't..cause i also diss like those types of parents, wwweeee.