Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stressed?!

I think I am finally stressed. After so many years, I feel stressed now. This is probably due to the fact that I did poorly in first term and now need to do extremely well in second term. The pressure is on even more now. In a way this is good. Would cause me to be less lazy, even though I'm not as lazy as before. Ah well, life is like this.

It's so cold today! This is the first day which I felt cold. The wind is skin-piercingly cold! I couldn't feel my nose when I walked from the bus stop to my house. The worse part of that was the direction of the wind. It was blowing into me!!! BRRRRR!!!! Time to finally wear my winter jacket? Maybe, maybe not.

Arg, school. How I love it yet it tries so hard to kill me. Why must you do this to me?

Wet Willies are fun. Janine and Theresa are my #1 victims. Theresa more. Her reactions are so funny. Need to master the double ear wet willy. Watch out you two! hahaha

In Christ,
Jeff

3 comments:

pi said...

YES! WINTER JACKET! wear the duck (feathers) with happiness and warmth!!

school will not kill you! you can overcome! only God numbers your days - and in tough moments, walk closely with and rely on Him to sustain you, and God can use these times to build you up and shape your heart and character even more =)
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13 (NASB)

ewwwww wet willies =p
haha I'm glad your small group is so.. tight in a gross way! haha

keep on hard after Him and God bless ^_^

Anonymous said...

SOOOO COLDDDDD >_<"

theresa :) said...

i have my defense! err.. it's called constant covering of my ears with mitts!

sigh.. who am i kidding. haha.. look out! i'm on the offense as WELL as defense :O