Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rushing...

The title means that I've got to rush this post because it's almost time for me to leave for class. Nothing much has happened since the last time I posted. Other than the horrible Biochemistry exam that happened last Saturday, sigh. On a better note, Automobile Collision Force is off to the second round of playoffs! And we'll be playing agains Amazing Catch! Fielder (note: both are ACF teams). It was a default win but a win is a win. It was a really nice day as well so we just played a friendly game since we were all there. As well, Shelby, Justin L. and Glendon came along to watch us play and got a piece of the action.

Been so tired lately and as well being rushed to finish my work + study for my Geography "quiz" (how can it be a quiz when it's over 40 questions and worth 15%?). I tried to pull another all nighter last night but practically died around 4am. Am I starting to feel the effects of age 20? No more all nighters??!! So behind with work. Got to finish my Biostats lab by Friday but got the "quiz" on Thursday evening and I'm already behind in studying for that due to absense of all-nighter which was suppose to allow me to finish the lab AND study. I only got through half of the lab because the rest made no sense that my state of mind at 4am. Ugh, I feel so stupid and crappy and weak and dirty and...and...errr...cold-ish now. Sigh, pray that I'll be able to get all this done and be free from testings and examinations. But even if I get through all that, I still have the "catching up" phase which I have to catch up to as well. Feel like I'm going to explode/break. Hopefully it won't happen.

Note: I think it's been now...6 or 7th week of me being sick. Not that good. I still consider cough a bit to be sick. If you don't, the I was all better a few weeks back, haha.

In Christ,
Jeff

4 comments:

pi said...

sometimes... God just wants you to sleep.
haha i don't know if other ppl will agree with me, but the Lord provides you with rest and renewal for your body and soul, and especially when you need it - even if you end up planning an all-nighter ^_^

7casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
8Be of sober spirit, be on the alert Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
9But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world.
10After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
- 1 Peter 5:7-10

keep on brother ^_^ praying for you

theresa :) said...

all nighters aren't worth it!! don't do it!! God will give you enough time in your WAKING hours :D
oh yeeaaa.

Loey said...

constant cough could be bronchitis.. or worse... like pneumonia... 0_o

Swirlee said...

wow loanne is so pessimistic ;) *love you loanne!* but yah...i agree with t-sa. once in a while, all-nighter, sure, but in the long run, you're going to be inefficient if you don't have enough sleep and all that.

go take a break. DO IT.