Monday, April 30, 2007

That's The End of 2nd Year

Another year has come and gone. So many new memories and friends have been made. With new things, old things must be given up. Old memories and old friends are gone, but it's for the best.

Exams were the worst this year. All of them were pretty killer, but God has kept me alive through it all and hopefully passed me. I've learned many things. Both about the things I study and the things about life.

It feels like I have a lot to say but I just don't know how to say them for some reason.

A lot of people to thank, that's for sure. Too many to name, so hopefully you all know who you are. But for sure, thanks to all the grads. They have made my second year a blast. All the things they taught me and shared with me. I would not be what I am today without them. Not talking about the Summit influence, but the growth with God. He's shown me so much through all of them that I'm just overly blessed.

All the late night lan parties, random bowling or random crashing someone's house. It's been a blast.

I'll miss these times. Nothing would be able to replace them. Thanks everyone. Thank you God.

In Christ,
Jeff

No comments: