Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Future

There's been a lot of talk about the future these past few days for me. "What do you want to do when you graduate?" is the most frequent question that has been asked. And my answer is always the same, "I don't know yet." I really don't know what I want to do when I graduate. I have no clue as to what my future will look like. I try not to picture it too much because I may get disappointed at the result.

No matter how much you picture your life to be, it may never end up the way you want it to be. Some say they don't want to be married or have kids then BAM! You're married with a gazillion kids running around your house. That's how life is, full of unexpected things. I guess that's how it should be. If your life is predictable, then where would the excitement and fun be? Whether you believe in predestination or free will, you can't predict the future either way

But I guess I should really think about the future. If I don't prepare myself for whatever is ahead of me, then I'll be so confused and lost when the time comes. How am I suppose to prepare for the future though? I don't really feel like learning a bunch of things that may not help me in the future. It would seem like a waste of time. But I don't really know which things will be helpful or not. Argh! Why must it be so hard? Oh well, I can't do anything about it but let God deal with this. These things are out of my range so whatever I am lead to do, I will do.

Oh, if anyone knows a good job in the field of science, please help me get a job! Hahaha, I really want a job! Thanks!

No comments: