Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Scary

11"There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands,
no on who seeks God.
12All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one."
13"Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit."
The poison of vipers is on their lips."
14"Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness."
15"Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16ruin and mistery mark their ways,
17and the way of peace they do not know."
18"There is no fear of God before their eyes."
- Romans 3: 11-18

SCARY!!!!!! While reading this, I thought that to myself. And also sadness.

On a funnier note, I have become very cautious of the time I wake up now. Since I have 4 9:00am exams this semester, I have to get up early to prepare for the exam. But looking back at the last few days and possibly last week, I haven't been able to get up early and missed my last two morning classes. So to make sure I got up early, I set up 3 alarm clocks. First one was my gigantic korean clock, second was my cell phone and lastly my computer which was set to blast Linkin Park's Faint which would have probably woken everyone up. But thank God, I woke up to the first alarm clock and didn't result in using the last one. Geo exam went alright, didn't write much for one or two questions because we never discussed about it in class. So all the things that my hand was writing were pretty much God at work. The only one I would take credit for was the last question which I was perfectly prepared for (because the prof told us the question in class).

Next exam is Biostats, which so happens to be tomorrow morning at 9:00am again. I guess I will do the same thing with the clocks again just in case. This exam hopefully will go smoothly because it feels like it might. PTL that there is a formula sheet given or else I'd cry.

Crabby's for food tonight! DOTA breaks are awesome!

In Christ,
Jeff

1 comment:

pi said...

that is pretty sad and scary

actually.. it makes me think of a combination of what Roger said on Sunday about the fear and respectful awe for the church and how things should be, and whether we have that nowadays..
and maybe the phenomenon of ppl taking too lightly God's forgiveness of sins.. like taking His grace and forgiveness and salvation lightly, by sinning expecting forgiveness..

haha i don't know if that connection makes sense.. maybe just other things I find scary

yiay on the Lord waking you up!! ^_^ hehe and for blessings of good times @ Crabby's =) hehe and Dota.. which is taking over the summit boys' lives haha i want to tell my brother about it! so funny!
God bless + keep on hard after Him!