Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holidays = Gnirob??

During the exam period, everyone is frantically trying to finish their exams as soon as possible so they can go home and relax. It is true that once you arrive home, everything seems so much better. After a few days of this relaxation though, it starts to get...gnirob. That is the reason why I'm not that big of a fan of holidays. It's good for catching up on rest, taking a break from school, seeing some friends and family and getting together. But once it passes a certain number of days, it just becomes really gnirob.

Holidays for me so far has been both eventful and uneventful. Eventful meaning I've done some cool stuff and of course uneventful means I've done nothing special. The eventful things I've done include: watching movie with sisters and dinner with my family. Yeah, that so far is all I can really thing of. Uneventful things include: watching tv for most of my time here, reading ahead for Physio, napping the other times of the day if I'm not watching tv.

The following days should be more eventful. Parents are holding a dinner with friends from work and other friends. Going to game all night at my friends house until the sun shines again. Hang out with friends at dessert places and wherever we end up going after. Some stuff to look forward to at least! But I'm guessing this will last about a week. That means I still have another week to kill before heading back into London.

Maybe because I've been in London for too long and grown to like it more than Toronto. Yes, Toronto has so much more appealing things, but London has it's good side. Oh well, that or I just miss going to school which keeps killing me in every subject I take.

Anyways, I hope all your Christmas shopping goes well and no one gets trampled by the angry mob trying to get the last pair of that special shoes everyone wants. I know I'll be dodging everyone but if you happened to see a tall boy disappear, look on the ground.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

In Christ,
Jeff

PS: Gnirob...read it backwards. Thanks Ernie, hahaha!

2 comments:

pi said...

I agree that it can get boring..
I think on the one hand, it can be what you make of it, how busy you choose to be and how jam packed full - but going from always running around doing stuff to vegging leaves you wanting more to occupy your time

it's great though that you've gotten the chance to chill with your sisters and family and catch up on sleep and stuff =) hehe I'm still waiting for those times, which is maybe why I stay up so late to try and cling onto anti-social time ^_^;; maybe that is bad
The time will pass quickly though, it will be good memories =) enjoy where you are while you're there ^_^

"I know I'll be dodging everyone but if you happened to see a tall boy disappear, look on the ground."
hahaha maybe it's 3:30am talking, but that's sooo funny an image in my head! haha kawaiiii ^_^.v. (but bring extra band-aids just in case!!)
ahaha i like the gaming until you see the sun bit too!!

God bless + take care! Keep on hard after Him ^_^

Swirlee said...

didn't start to feel it until today.....but I don't want to work ahead for my one full year course anymore :P ah wells.

like shelbs said, it's what you make of it :P hahhahaha I guess I should enjoy the ability to do nothing =)

happy in-between Christmas and new Year's days......hahha