Friday, December 01, 2006

Bump Bump

*Running*...ouch cramps...*continues to run*. Cramps are like the bumps in our lives that make us miserable. But after we get through it, it becomes all better because we can continue our run. We just need to never forget and never give up.

It may seem sometimes that God is not there but actually, He is always there. He is with you when you are happy, sad, angry, worried, depressed, excited, crying, etc. He was there when you got your first A, He was there when you were learning to ride your bike. He was there when you cried, He was there when you lost someone close to you. He was there and He still is there.

So why do we sometimes think that He isn't there? Is it because things do not go the way we want it to be and see it as that He has left you there to suffer? But in truth, God allowed this to happen so our trust in Him is built to an even greater height because if we trust in Him, then we would know that everything will turn out for the good. We also learn from these ups and downs in our lives. If we never fail then we would never learn.

"Lord, You said that once I decided to follow You, You'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I need You most You would leave me."
The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trail and suffering, when you see only one set of footprings, it was then that I carried you."
- Footprints by Unknown Author

Thank You Father for Your love, Your blessings and thank You for carrying me during the times when I needed You the most. Even though I am a sinner, Your son Jesus Christ died on the cross for me to take them all away. What more can I ask for already but yet You continue to bless my life with friends and family. You truely are great and awesome.

Hang on to God and never let go because He will never let you go. The only things that pull you away are Satan and yourself.

1 comment:

pi said...

hehe i hate running -_-;; *needs to workout more*

good post for me to read right now ^_^
"Hang on to God and never let go because He will never let you go. The only things that pull you away are Satan and yourself."
I think I might be bringing myself down right now with all the "downs" around me, but this is a really encouraging read =) it is so true that the Lord is always with us! He is with us all RIGHT NOW! ^_^
I really like footprints, hehe it always makes me cry =)

so awesome to see God at work in your life, in blessings + guidance + a million other things ^_^ Keep on hard after Him =)

- also.. 4:28am? early sleep eh? God bless you.