Wednesday, May 09, 2007

i passed? I PASSED!

*Celebrations!*

Praise the Lord really for this year. I don't know how I passed but I did. Even though I need to retake one course for a better mark, I'm still glad that I somehow made it through the harsh 2nd year combos. Walking into a lot of my exams, I didn't really feel that confident. And when I was writing them, it just made me feel even worse. Leaving most of them before the 2 hr mark made me feel nervous as to whether or not I'll pass. But praise the Lord! Not only did I pass, but I passed with a higher mark than I anticipated! Now all I have to do is not to screw up the next 2 years.

I was reading Proverbs 27 yesterday and read a few good quotes.

9 Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart,
and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel.

11 Be wise, my son, and bring joy to my heart;
then I can answer anyone who treats me with contempt.

17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one man sharpens another.

19 As water reflects a face,
so a man's heart reflects the man.

Not much to say about them. They just stood out to me when I read them. Hopefully they'll mean something to others when they read it. I think I like verse 11 a bit more than the rest because it applies to what I need right now, answers. So I guess I can't be stupid anymore and do stupid things.

Still looking for a job in London and Toronto. The Lord will provide.

Keep having a great summer! Turn those A/C's up so we can have another power outage...hahaha! Just kidding.

In Christ,
Jeff

No comments: