Friday, May 11, 2007

Thankful

A few weeks ago at P&R's, Doreen brought up this song but didn't
remember the whole song. So I decided to look it up!
This was a pretty good song, so I decided to share with you all! Enjoy!

Thankful For Your Fellowship

Verse 1:

Every time I think of you, my heart is filled with joy.
I thank God for all you've meant to me.
You have helped me serve the Lord in many, many ways.
We are partners for eternity.

Chorus:
I'm thankful for your fellowship;
thankful for your partnership,
Thankful for the love we share in Je-sus Christ.
I'm thankful for the joy we've known,
Thankful for the way we've grown.
I thank God each time I think of you.

Verse 2:
God is using you to give this gospel to this land.
Your whole life is serving Him some way.
And I'm sure He'll carry on, His work will not be done.
Until Jesus comes again someday.

Verse 3:
You are always in my heart, it's right for you to know,
I love you because of Jesus' love.
I'm praying everyday, your love will grow and grow,
Guided by His wisdom form above.

Verse 4:
As you choose to do His will, He'll free you from all sin,
You will face His judgment without blame.
Then when Jesus comes again, your life will be
Fulfilled giving praise and glory to God's name.

2 comments:

pi said...

hmmm
that is a good song =D

thanks for sharing!
esp. verse 2 =)
God bless and keep on hard after Him!

Betty said...

Hello!!
Hello!!
I have only sang this song once, but I really loved the lyrics. I wanna lead this song as a wrap of the term in our fellowship. However, I don't remember how to sing it. Do you have the mp3 of the song? or recording of you guys singing it? I think it will be such a good wrap for end of the term as people are leaving campus for summer.

Thanks!!
Betty