Sunday, May 27, 2007

Randomness

I wonder if guys can have PMS just like females do. If we do, then that explains some of my mood swings, lol. I find myself to get mad or annoyed by a lot of things lately. Just minor things too, nothing really big.

Went to Naz today for the first time. Pastor Junior is really charismatic, and I like it. I like the passion he has for Christ. The worship was led by Roger and I found it to be great as well. I wouldn't mind going there again some time.

Not much has been going on. Class, finish homework, game, anime, game some more. That's pretty much my life right now. Nothing special. Lots of struggles it seems lately. Not going to say it all here because I don't really know exactly what they are. Just feels like I'm struggle.

Feel like going back to my Asian roots, haha. Maybe I should pick up my chinese again. Should try to make it my goal. Should actually start making a lot more goals so my life doesn't seem meaningless to me.

1 comment:

pi said...

goals are nice - especially if you complete them =D
my Chinese has kind of taken to the back burner for a little bit -
but getting out more is good too!
I find i watch a lot of TV - to the pt where I don't want to do things in anticipation of TV shows.. >_<

but getting fresh air, going for walks, kite flying ;) hehe, and meeting up with people etc spices up life. don't let it pass you by ^_^

God bless +take care