Sunday, October 15, 2006

Man of God

I really should go to P&R's more often. I learn so much more than from most things. Before I start off with my learnings, I just have to say this. My nose is half-bleeding. This means that it's bleeding, but it's not dripping out. I think it's because the blood is mixed in with the snot and caused the blood to be more viscous. So when I blow my nose, I get this diluted ketchup coloured snot. Pretty graphic isn't it? Alright, onto the rest of my blog.

So P&R's was awesome. I don't understand why I've been there twice only. So Roger talked about manhood. I'm really poor at listening and learning without something in front of me to follow with. But good thing I caught most of the main ideas Roger was pointing out to us. I'm pretty sure most people already know that God loved, and that's why we love. Well, I sort of knew that. It made a lot of sense to me though when I heard it. Where would love come from if not from God? There wouldn't be love if God hadn't loved first. It's because of God's love that we all feel love. Okay, now I feel like I'm repeating the same things over and over again. Moving on, Roger also mentioned being a man of God. Do you want to be a man/woman of God? I sure do! Why wouldn't you want to be a man/woman of God? It's a blessing to be given something to do by Him. But, it's true that it's hard to understand for the people around you that you must do this. It won't be easy to just drop everything and go do God's bidding and have everyone understand it. That's why you must feed them bit by bit of the "mini jobs" you are getting from God. So then when the "big job" comes, they would understand. Would you be able to drop everything and go do your job? I sincerely hope I can do that. Even though I have never done it before, I know that God will provide me with the "things" I'll need for the journey.

I'm kind of lazy to re-read what I just wrote to see if any of that made sense. I'm pretty sure there will be a part that you'd be like "huh?". I have no confidence in my blogging skills what so ever. I just spew out what are in my thoughts in random order hoping they make sense together.

In Christ
Jeff

PS: "If life was a game, then God would be our walkthrough." - Jeffrey Cheung...hahahhaha

3 comments:

pi said...

luckily.. i was at P+R's and thusly comprehend the spewings of Jeff's mind..
^_^ haha yeah! come to P+R's more often!! =) glad to hear you're getting stretched ^_^.v.

also.. nose ketchup.. waaaay tooo graphic >.<
keep on brother!

Loey said...

i think Enoch blogged about something similar, about God's love and the origin, and jobs and giving it all up... i believe it's one of the last 3 more recent posts...

you post way more enthusiastically than i can imagine you actually speaking. it's quite amusing at this hour =)

enochtang said...

ketchup? mmm, sounds delicious~

remember though, the small jobs usually happen first so not only you can prepare, but those around you. besides, when God calls you to something he's got all the angles covered =]