Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day After Long Weekend

Sad that the long weekend is over. But glad that it happened. Still trying to digest all the good yummy food I had over the weekend. Hotpot Sunday night, sushi Monday afternoon. Massively expanded stomach now, muhahaha.

Heard back from York about my whole grade issue. And the verdict is...I'm alright!..sorta. I can keep the 67% but my overall average for my last 10 courses must be a B. So, I must have at least a 70% in both my psychology and philosophy to solidify my spot. Or else...dun dun dun! I do enjoy the two courses, except I read extremely slow.

I read so slow that it took me 2hrs today at work to finish a 10 page chapter on vaccine manufacturing. I read so slow that in first year, it took me __hrs to read 4 pages of classics (I don't remember how long it took...just really long). I read so slow that I'm still on the same page of my readings right now for quite a while now.... :)

Back to sushi now. The new place was pretty good. Hachitarou Sushi! McCowan and Highway 7. Prices are low for lunch, decent for dinner. Food wasn't bad. Service was alright, waitresses could smile a bit. But the big thing was that the food came. All the food we ordered. It all came. I was so happy!! It will replace Yang's Kitchen from now on.

Work has been alright. Today finally saw my manager for the first time. Didn't have anything to do at work but read stuff. Pretty boring but expected for the first day. But I get to go back to what I did for the past 2 weeks because they need help with stuff (secretly saying hurray!).

School has been slow. Reading is slow as mentioned above. At least I understood the philosophy stuff I read last night (not so secretly hurray!). Psychology...been putting that off a bit. But I have a quiz this week (eek!).

Overall everything is going well. God has been answering my prayers time after time and I'm so grateful. I just hope I can follow through with the help He has given to me. + oil!

When you've come to a road block, don't let it stop you from moving forward. You may not be able to move that road block by yourself, but with the help from God, anything and everything is possible. (thumbs up)

1 comment:

xena said...

*thumbs up* :)