Friday, May 15, 2009

Long Weekend!

It's long weekend and it's time to be free! Well, not really free for me but a bit more relaxed. I still got to read stuff and start writing my philosophy essay. I really don't understand philosophy. Reading people's posts online makes me feel like I know even less. Darn you smart people! *waves fist at you*

So I got a 67% in my psychology course (I really suck at memorizing for psych courses). I need at least a 70% in all my courses in order to really secure my spot in the York Nursing program. Yeah, I know, CRAP! Ugh, one thing after another. I just got back in and now I'm fighting for my life again. Why can't I just rest and feel safe? Although I still have 2 courses to fullfil, at least let me feel like I won't lose the spot. Sigh, I set myself up for these things. The worst part is that all my marks just submitted and the transcripts JUST got sent. By Monday or Tuesday morning, the transcripts will be on the table of York University. My gosh, I feel like crap. Now I'm not even feeling relaxed like I planned to. Frigggggggggg.

The day has been going so well too. I felt so happy that it was the weekend. Been wishing for this day to come and now look what happened. I'm being played here...

Sigh, on the other note...well, there's nothing else to really say. Work is fine. Going to finally meet up with my manager for the first time after 2 weeks. Not sure what's going to happen and where I'm going to work, but we'll see.

Sigh, I'm going to dread the next few days. I really hope I can stay in the program. It'll be a record probably if I get kicked out again. Wonder how long it'll take to get back in again. That is if I can get back in. Frigggggggggggggg.

Please pray for me :(

No comments: