Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Work Work Work

Oh the work load starts to pile up now. I don't know what to do when the school work load piles up even higher. I can't do much about it now since I don't have the textbooks to do my readings until later so all I can do now is wait and do whatever I can.

For work, I'm actually beginning to start working now and all I can say is that it's tiring. I hope my own manager comes back soon so I don't have to do what I'm doing now anymore. So tiring. I can't handle working like that. Now I understand how parents must feel coming home from work and doing so much more stuff for their kids.

I've been trying to keep up my readings of the bible each day and it seems to be going well. Not sure of what to read some times. Randomly flipping through the bible and stopping somewhere to read a chapter. Sometimes looking for a specific topic to read about. I found this before, but God is pretty scary. I've noticed plenty of places, mostly in the OT where His wrath is shown. Scarrryyyy!!!!

Not really much to talk about today. Tired. Really tired. Don't know how I'm still awake. Yawning like crazy making me look like I'm emotional and crying, hahaha. End it off here!

Sleep tight everyone. Watch out for bed bugs. They bite. *bite attack!*

No comments: