Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reinstated!

Whoops, forgot to blog for a few days :p. Sorry for those that actually read my blog, haha.

So today I called York University to bother them about me being on the waiting list. I called and it went to the front desk who sent me to the program assistant for the nursing program I'm applying for. No one picked up so I left a message telling them to call me back. Probably 10min later, they called me back and said that they've sent me an e-mail and I should look at it to find my answer for what my current status is. I got home, got on the laptop and checked my email. And to my surprise...I've been reinstated! WOOHOOOOOO!!!! Meaning they are accepting me again! Will receive a new admission letter soon and need to do the appointment thing (which I will make tomorrow when I have the time). I'm sooooo happy!! Thanks everyone that has been praying for me!! I actually haven't been praying about my schooling situation since I've had other stuff that really need prayer first.

The odd thing is that, I only started to pray about getting into a school yesterday night. Another weird thing is that, I had a dream where I was on the OUAC site and it said I got an offer of acceptance from a school but the school name wasn't show. And what did I find today? An acceptance!!! WWEEEEEEE!!! I'm soooo glad!

I'm so happy.....did I already say that?? WEEEEEEE!!!



WEEEEEEE!!!!!!

No comments: