Friday, May 08, 2009

WEEKEND!

Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Weekend!!!! I again do not know how parents do it every day. I'm sore from just a few days of work. And parents do it all the time!! Props to all parents...*pounds chest*.

Anyways, the people I'm working with is pretty chill. They don't really care if you take a little longer break or lunch. They even encouraged me to take a little longer. So nice! Our manager even brought in a new cd player for everyone to listen to while working. Too nice!

I don't really have much to blog about right now. Nothing interesting to say. I'm actually getting tired at 10ish now and require sleep. But I don't want to sleep so early on a Friday night. Such a waste!

So here's a story of what happened at work today. We were sitting outside during lunch talking about random stuff. Out of the blue, we started to talk about Pokemon cards. Talked about how when we were younger we had Pokemon cards and traded them. Then we got to which one was our most valuable one. I don't know why we talked about it, but we did...hahaha. Yeah....kinda random.

Happy weekend everyone! Enjoy it! I'm going to sleep in for sure. I crave it now. Good to sleep in...hahahhaha!

1 comment:

vck said...

haha how long do you think this constant posting will last? :) keep it up. I like !