Sunday, June 18, 2006

So many things happened in just one Friday. In the morning, my parents went out pretty early to meet up with the real estate agent to put an offer down for a home in Unionville. When they got home, we offically owned a new home on 16th Avenue and Woodbine Road. Right after that, we had to subway down to downtown for my sister's convocation. Arrived right on time to see her line-up to walk into the Convocation Hall at UofT St.George. The bad thing was that only my parents got to go in and see the ceremony. So that meant my other sister and I had to wait for them to come back out. So we went to Eaton Centre and ate at Subways for breakfast and went to Dominions to buy flowers for our sister. It wouldn't have been that bad if I was wearing normal clothes and shoes. But nope, I had to wear dress shoes which killed my heels since they were scrapping it every time I took a step. After the ceremony, there was of course pictures to be taken. Then we went home where I slept for a bit and then went out to Magic Wok for dinner. Afterwards, we went to Go For Tea for some bubble tea. Haven't had bubble tea in a while I think. But note to self, don't get taro next time. Too creamy for me :P.

The next day, people came to my house to look around again. Hopefully one of these groups will buy our house. At around 3ish, my cousin came over to pick me up to go to the driving range. It wasn't that bad. I forgot a few things but I could still hit the ball, sometimes. The one thing that I forgot about golf was the pain. Blisters on the hand, pain in the body the next day. Oh boy, I really need more exercise, hahaha.

No comments: