Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well, since everyone is using blogspot nowadays, I thought of trying it out myself. Time to start talking about my boring life. Summer has been nice this year, not too hot and not too cold, in my point of view. I'm mostly doing chores, wait, let me rephrase that. I am always doing chores since I am a failure at finding a job. So all day I wash clothes (which is just did), iron clothes, wash the washroom, walk the dog, mop the floor, vacuum the house, clean the blind (haven't done that yet but I'm sure to be told to do it soon), cook lunch and prep dinner (but I volunteered to do this since I need to learn how to cook) and other stuff that I don't remember at the moment. Sigh, I desperately need a life, hahahha. Probably should have taken summer school either at Western or at least at another school here in Toronto. I'm just withering away at home infront of the computer/t.v. Hopefully I will find a job soon and get some income for the summer. Or else I would have really wasted another summer and I don't want that to happen again.

Don't really have any other news at the moment. Oh, I just saw my dog rub his bum on the bottom of the sofa. Disgusting but hilarious at the same time. I can't stop laughing at him for that. I'd go into more detail about it but don't think you'd want to read about the motion and the sound he was making, lol.

So what do I do with my spare time (which is a lot) at home? I play games (Thief 2/CS:S), watch tv, download episodes of random anime to watch, create a new blog to waste time, chat on msn with people that either have a job and are using msn web or to people that are just like be but better and wander around the house. I really need to do some exercise and find a job.

List of things I need to do for the rest of the summer:
- get some exercise (i need some more fat, i'm just skin and bones)
- get a job (ie. get some $$)
- get a life (very important)
- learn to cook (so I won't starve during the school year)

This is the end of my first blog on blogspot. Hope my next one won't be as boring. I can't promise anything but I will try to have some fun.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Jeff blogs? =O

actually I blog too. =) I'll link you

cindyo. said...

hey jeffo...blogspot wasnt working yesterday...that bored huh? you can ENTERTAIN ME!!! =D