Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wow, it's Wednesday already. Thought it was only Tuesday. Time sure flies by quickly when there is nothing to do other than chores. Hope this doesn't turn into another "chores blog".

Recently downloads a new chinese series that is being shown in Hong Kong called Forensic Heroes. From the name, you can basically guess what it's about. Compared to CSI, this show is no match for it. I shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. I've only watched the first episodes so maybe I should give it some more time and another chance to impress me, lol. Since I'm on the topic of t.v. shows, might as well keep going with it. Bleach has been dragging on with filler episodes for way too long. There are fights during these filler episdoes but they aren't even intense enough for me to enjoy it. Naruto has also been using filler episodes for a while now. But at least the Naruto episodes are more interesting with different people showing up, more skills being shown and just more funny than Bleach. Another anime I've been watching is called Wolf's Rain. It's an old show, and not many people know about it, but it's pretty good. (Short summary about the show: Four wolves [which have a human form as well] are after this place called Paradise where wolves rule. They must find this person made from a flower [yeah, it sounds weird, I know] that will bring them to Paradise.)

Someone came to my house today to take a look at it. The real estate agent called at like 12:30pm when I just got back home from driving on the highway for an hour and fifteen minutes telling me that they will be bringing someone over to look at the house at 3 o'clock. So, I relaxed a bit and ate my lunch before starting to run around the house trying to make it cleaner and neater. I was stuffing clothes under things and hiding garbage wherever I can. Right at 3 o'clock, it started to rain and that meant I couldn't take the dog out to walk while the people were looking at the house. So it ended up with my dog and I sitting in the kitchen while the people looked around the house. At around 7:30pm, my mom, sisters and I went to a house in Markham to check it out and see if we would like it or not. After walking around the whole house, I can clearly say that Cindy will love this house. It is completely covered in pink! IF we do buy this house, the colour MUST be changed. The first thing I thought of was how the father could live with this, lol.

Cool, didn't turn this blog into a "chores blog". My mission is done here for now, until the next blog!

No comments: