Friday, June 09, 2006

Well, I finished my schedule for next year. All I have to say is, I like it! I end almost all days by 3:30pm except for a night lab on Monday for first semester and evening lab on Wednesday for second semester. Fridays are the best though. Two hours of class in first semester and only one hour of class in second semester. If I can get this timetable, I think I'll be jumping for joy!

Anyways, the real estate agent came today to do a "tour" of our house (ie. taking pictures of our place to put on sale). Simba (my mom's dog) was whining the whole time because he couldn't see what was going on. Since I'm on the top of Simba, I wake up every morning now and automatically change and go downstairs and walk him in the morning now. Without giving a thought to anything else. It has become a routine for my dad and I to do that, so sad.

So Fifa has started and everyone is getting all excited about it. I'm not that big of a fan of soccer but I watched the match between Poland and Ecuador and it wasn't that bad. I got excited at a few points during the match-up. So I guess I can see why people get all excited when watching soccer on t.v.

Well, that was my day. Still haven't completed my to do list for the remainder of the summer. Hopefully I'll get to that soon.

No comments: