Sunday, June 11, 2006

This is going to be a regular routine it seems, probably until I find a job that is (if that is going to happen). Anyways, Saturday was the early celebration of Cindy's birthday. A few people went with her to Centre Island for the day and met up with the rest of us at Joe Baboli's (i think that's how it's spelt) for some fine Italian cuisine. Everyone had fun either making funny conversation or watching the hockey game. Everyone was trying to sign Cindy's card but it was a bit too obvious, just a bit. I was struggling to write the card since she was sitting right in front of me and Brian just didn't care and wrote it on the table. After dinner, we all stood outside in the windy streets of downtown Toronto thinking of what to do next. Spent 30min deciding on what to do since we kept trailing off to something else or pushing around who's house to go to. Also, a homeless lady came to our group and asked from a donation to pay for the down payment of her lamborgini (sp.?). After the discussion, a few of the people went to Old Finch I think to check out the spookiness that goes around there. The others, including me, went home to sleep, lol. Your present from me will come soon Cindy. I just need to go to the mall to do that, which may take awhile.

Finally got up to go to church today. Been missing church for the past 2 weeks I think because I woke up late and missed it. But this time, I remembered to set the alarm clock to wake myself up. Should really get more rest though if I'm going to wake up that early. I was fishing near the end of the sermon, so bad.

Going to get my driving instructor to teach me how to drive on highway tomorrow. Need to learn how to merge properly and not scare my dad. Got to remember to go running with Hiram as well. Anyways, I end here.

No comments: